- Ideal for trees, shrubs, pot plants, vegetables and flowers
- Massively Increases growth rate of plants, improving fruit, vegetable yields and blossoms
- Can double the rate of growth in new plants
- Increases the root's surface area, increasing water and nutrient uptake
- Improves resistance to drought stress in dry conditions
- Easy to use, applied directly to the roots or seed before planting
- Less than half the price per plant of competing mycorrhizal products
Mycorrhizal Fungi Transplanter
Symbio Mycorrhizal Transplanter gives your plants the Mycorrhizal Advantage that can double the growth rates of young plants. Potting compost, fallow soil and nursery plants raised on fertiliser and fungicides do not contain essential mycorrhizae.
Our whole garden or allotment pack provides 8 species of common endo mycorrhizae and 7 species of ecto mycorrhizae that associate with nearly all plants; it also contains beneficial soil bacteria and fungi, zeolites and trace elements.
Application is easy just dust the powder onto seeds, bulbs, tubers or roots for a massively extended root system. (Does not work on brassicas or ericaceous plants)
400gms will treat 100 roses, shrubs or tree transplants in 2-3 litre pots (at just 12.75 pence per plant, compare our prices with other suppliers that charge up to 99pence per plant) , or 400 bulbs or tubers, or 80 metres of seed drills (cost from just 16 pence per metre).